Solvent Wipe Rule - Webcast
||$129.00 per person
||1 Hour Webcast
||Hazardous Waste Management
view brochure >>
This new rule will provide significant new exclusions for shop towels and wipes, provided you manage them correctly. In this webcast, you will learn:
- Does the rule apply to both cloth and paper wipes and rags?
- What solvents can be on the towels, and which are prohibited?
- Does the rule also apply to towels that contain characteristic hazardous waste?
- Can P or U-listed wastes be on the towels?
- How must the towels be stored on-site?
- Do they need to be tested for anything?
- How long can they be stored?
- How must the containers be marked or labeled?
- How must they be prepared for transportation?
- Where can you ship them and what are the disposal and recycling options?
- What are the documentation requirements?
- How is the new rule impacted by current state regulations?
Attend Environmental Resource Center’s Solvent Wipe Rule webcast and get the facts you need to comply with the new rule.
To participate in this live training you will need an active internet connection. You may test your connection here. To view the technical requirements click the following link: https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-4748.