Solvent Wipe Rule - Webcast
Beginning this month, this new rule will provide significant new exclusions for shop towels and wipes, provided you manage them correctly. In this webcast, you will learn:
- Does the rule apply to both cloth and paper wipes and rags?
- What solvents can be on the towels, and which are prohibited?
- Does the rule also apply to towels that contain characteristic hazardous waste?
- Can P or U-listed wastes be on the towels?
- How must the towels be stored on-site?
- Do they need to be tested for anything?
- How long can they be stored?
- How must the containers be marked or labeled?
- How must they be prepared for transportation?
- Where can you ship them and what are the disposal and recycling options?
- What are the documentation requirements?
- How is the new rule impacted by current state regulations?
Attend Environmental Resource Center’s Solvent Wipe Rule webcast and get the facts you need to comply with the new rule.