How to Use the DOT Hazardous Materials Table - Webcast
||$129.00 per person
||Hazardous Materials Transportation
view brochure >>
The Department of Transportation’s Hazardous Materials Table at 49 CFR 172.101 contains ten columns and thousands of entries. Do you know how to use the table properly? Choosing the correct proper shipping name is critical to shipping of hazardous materials in accordance with the DOT regulations. Using an incorrect shipping name can lead to fines and can create a risk during transportation.
Attend Environmental Resource Center’s webcast, “How to Use the DOT Hazardous Materials Table” to learn step-by-step procedures on how to:
- Determine the correct basic description that must be entered on your shipping papers
- Apply DOT’s hierarchy when more than one shipping name can apply
- Find exceptions and special provisions that apply to your shipments
- Determine the marks and labels that must be on your packages
- Select authorized shipping containers
To participate in this live training you will need an active internet connection. You may test your connection here. To view the technical requirements click the following link: https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-4748.