Since 1981, Environmental Resource Center has been the leading supplier of environmental, safety, and transportation consulting and training to companies, government agencies and universities worldwide.
What makes us different:
- Vested and experienced staff - Most of our consultants have over 15 years experience and have been with Environmental Resource Center for more than a decade.
- Nationally recognized training - Our seminars, webcasts and online training programs are developed and presented by experts with real world experience. Comprehensive, entertaining and effective, our on-site training is always tailored to your site and your employees' needs.
- Audit Services - Our highly skilled EHS and Transportation auditors can help uncover costly gaps in compliance and company procedures. Our detailed and comprehensive audit reports can save your company time and money.
- Reliance - You can depend on Environmental Resource Center to resolve your most daunting problems. Whether it be coordinating with an enforcement agency, writing effective procedures, applying for permits, risk assessment, authoring safety data sheets or keeping your employees updated on the latest EHS requirements, we can help.
Our corporate office is located in Cary, North Carolina. With personnel in six states, we are available nationwide to provide you with the best environmental and safety training and consulting.
Contact us for a no-obligation estimate for any of the following services or courses:
- DOT Hazardous material training
- EPA Hazardous waste training (RCRA)
- IATA Dangerous goods training
- IMDG Dangerous goods training
- HAZWOPER training
- OSHA training
- Environmental audits
- Safety audits
- Transportation audits (DOT, IATA, IMDG)
- SDS development
- Hazardous material classification
Environmental Resource Center training is available nationwide at scheduled locations, online and on-site at your facility.
You are in good company:
Join the nation's leading organizations that depend on Environmental Resource Center, including BMW, Pepsi, Eaton, Merck, Amazon, United Technologies, Exxon, Intel, US EPA, US Navy, Library of Congress, Centers for Disease Control, Brunswick, Johnson & Johnson, Nordson, Pfizer, GSK, Columbia University, Clemson University, Dominion Energy, First Energy, Stericycle and many more.
Environmental Resource Center
understands that your company is unique. That's why we strive to ensure that our services and training programs always meet your specific needs. Find out what makes our company special.
Environmental Resource Center - Your Compliance Credentials.