2016 Emergency Response Guidebook (Standard Bound Pocket Guide)
Be the first to get your new 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG), the first complete update to the guide book since 2012.
Updates to the ERG include:
- New written instructions with a flow chart to show how to use the 2016 ERG
- Expanded Table of Placards and updated title to Table of Markings, Labels, and Placards and Initial Response Guide to Use on Scene
- Expanded Rail Car Identification Chart and Road Trailer Identification Chart to two pages each
- Updates Table 1 and Table 3 based on new TIH data and reactivity research
- Updates pipeline emergency response information
- Added information about Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS)
- Added all new dangerous goods/hazardous materials listed in UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods to 19th Revised Edition
- Added information on Emergency Response Assistance Plans (ERAP) applicable in Canada.
Standard Bound Pocket Size (4 x 6)
|1 - 9
|10 - 49
Not in a hurry? Call for USPS media mail shipping prices, 800-537-2372.